Information about released versions and current progress.
See current 3.x development progress
BioEra 3.001 was released on Octobe 14, 2012
BioEra 2.3 was released on November 8, 2009
BioEra 2.2 was released on February 5, 2009
BioEra 2.1 was released on June 7
BioEra 2.0 released on Nov 25
- Cygnet was released. It is pure BioEra design and medically approved software in US and EU created by EEGInfo company.
- added new outputs in VideoFilePlayer: Current-time and Total-time
- changed property name in BarDisplay to: "Amplitude range" from "amplitudeRange".
- Improved ComboToolbarControl, it remembers now the last state (doesn't pull the state from connected element any more)
- added MouseAdvSource
- changed Demultiplexer. Now selector input value 0 selects first output, value 1 selects second output and so on.
- modified (and fixed) ScalarsToVector
- added text output in ComboToolbarControl
- improved BarDisplay, now it refreshes scale when range is changed from PropertySetter
- improved designer connection paint
- fixed bug in InputText
- fixed option to load new design, now it always restarts bioera (automatic)
- Fixed bug in Button, when its name was printed instead of the label
- Fixed bug in image loading. New design was not loading new runtime background image.
- Added system setting to decide whether to save current design on exit.
- Fixed a bug. In a special case an infinite loop during resizing was occurring.
- Added TextValue element
- Added DIGI FLOAT mode in TextToScalar
- Added TimeIntervalResampler, it converts uneven time samples into evently spaced (at constant output rate)
- Added GroupInteractor, to allow process elements (e.g. user controls) before design is started.
- Improved Button and ToggleButton, added option to set icons for all button states (normal, pressed, mouseover)
- Added new layout options for resized charts: CORNER, TOP, LEFT, RIGHT.
- Added new layout options for background images: CORNER, FILL, CENTER and TILE for charts and Runtime window.
- Added option to resize charts proporitionally when Runtime window is resized.
- Added 'transparent' option in chart properties. It allows to set chart's background image copied from Runtime background image, which appears like transparent chart background.
- Added option to set background image in each chart and also Runtime window.
- Added option to set custom runtime toolbar border (loaded from an image).
- Added new functions in ScalarBuffer element.
- Added new options in InnerTube element which allows to interactively communicate and control SomaticVision games.
- Added option to set any color on any chart, for example text color or bar color. This can be done by the design during runtime.
- Added option to enable/disable menu item in MenuItemControl element.
- Decorelated noise signal between several SimulationSource elements.
- Improved Polygraph, now it can print traces in new mode: overlapped - one on another. Also added option to scroll the screen.
- Added new element VectorSTransform which allows to modify/add single fields in vector using input scalar value.
- Added support for new device - Jeff Carmen's pIR HEG USB device.
- Added option to show two dashed horizontal lines in Oscillscope (useful to show thresholds)
BioEra 1.9 was released on February 19, 2007
- FlashPlayer has been improved, it has now dynamic number of inputs.
- Added option to set/customize toolbar color
- Added support for new device: J&J C2-Plus
- BioEra can now detect heart rate with using Polar or other HRM strap. A custom Polar-to-PC interface is required, e.g. something like HERE or via sound card input.
- Decreased significantly start/initialization time. It makes a difference especially in designs with hundreds of elements.
- Improved Video and DVD players.
- Added option to restart BioEra automatically when new design is loaded.
- Added GlobalVariable element, it allows to store information between designs. Example designs for session management were also added.
- Added option to track automatically buffer overloads in SystemEventSource
- Added option to handle automatically errors in design in SystemEventSource
- Switched to better version of 3D graphics.
- Added option to hide any chart on start (and show it later via ElementInteractor)
- Added Diagnostic option in Tools menu to help tracking problems.
BioEra 1.8 was released on September 4
- Added "Advanced Properties" for an element. This includes option to not start an element when Start button is pressed.
- Added option to show any chart in a separate window (along with options to maximize/normalize this window from ElementInteractor)
- Added option to control grid in Designer.
- Added default icons for smaller 16x16 designer elements. This allows to show more element on screen.
- Added option to AlwaysOnTop for Runtime window
- Improved OSInterator, now executable program can accept parameters
- Added new 'biorea' serial port driver for windows
- Added option to list all ports in SerialPort element (before only existing ports were listed)
- Added new DVD/video playback capability fully integrated with BioEra
- Added option to configure font of the elements descriptions in designer.
BioEra 1.7 was released on June 3
- Added option to set signal settings for each indywidual element. To access it click mouse right button and select 'Signal Settings'
- Extended "Chart properties" feature. Now it is possible to set all parameters (colors, margins, titles, descriptions etc) for each indywidual chart.
- Fixed "Install device" tool
- Added support for new device: EEGNeuroAmp
- Enhanced Slider element, added vertical option and float scales.
- Added new element: ExcelFileReader which can read multichannel data saved in a text file.
- Added overlap display mode in Oscilloscope and Polygraph.
- Added scroll display mode in Oscilloscope.
- Improved display in Oscilloscope - full range of chart is now used for trace.
- Added new element SomaticVision - support for InnerTube biofeedback game.
- Added ScalarTimeRatio which can be used for autothresholding together with Threshold element.
- Added XmlNetServer which can be used to send dynamic data to external application in xml format.
- Added XmlNetController which can be used to control BioEra from external application (like Telnet)
BioEra 1.6 was released on February 27
- Added new field in OSInfo - Date/Time which can provide current date and/or time as text.
- Added new element: TextTransform for simple operations on text.
- Added new interactive element: DialogText
- Added KeyAdvSelector and KeyboardAdvSource for native (system dependent) event processing (from keyboard and mouse)
- Added option in design settings to allow automatic download newer version of the desing from network.
- Added new element: HotSpotMouseSensor. Useful to customize user mouse interaction on images.
- BioEra for any OS was released (Linux, Mac etc) .
- Added new element: Delay, lets the data pass through with a time delay
- Added ScalarSet - contains set of values being selected by index
- Added DayTimer to process precisely day time.
- Added DayTimeConcidence to process events during the day (alarms, wake time, sleep time etc).
BioEra 1.5.2 was released on November 26
- Fixed bug in FileStorageReader. The date-time format difference between US and Europe could prevent from reading archives in countries outside US.
BioEra 1.5 was released on November 23
- Added option to compress bpa archive in FileStorageWriter. Useful not only for saving space, but also to allow exchange archive files between diffrent operating systems (uncompressed bpa file can be sometimes converted by os).
- Added support for mp3 files in SteppedSoundFileReader and SteppedSoundPlayer
- Added new Element FlashPlayer for Macromedia flash animations (Pro only).
- Added option to protect a design by password. Protected design can run, but without password can't be viewed or edited in Designer. This option is available only in Pro and PDA versions.
- Added option to play DVD video with controlled rate.
- New element: RouteGame, it allows to create simple customizable games. Example Pacman is included as default.
- New element TextToScalar was added, works similar like ScalarToText but the other direction
- NetworkClient element was improved, option for automatic reconnection was added
- Option to control playback rate was added in DVDPlayer.
- Extended functionality of Slider: images can be now used for background and the slider.
- Added more options to initialize design before processing starte (e.g. to display images)
- Added option to search an element in a design.
- Added option to show time as HH:MM:SS in NumericDisplay
- Added new element XmlFileReader
- Extended functionality of the DVDPlayer and VideoFilePlayer
- Added enw element MenuListControl
- Rebuilt graphic interface in Designer. Now all elements have icons: see here.
- Added new ElementArray. It is especially useful in designs with many channels (like QEEG).
- Added new element NestedDesign - new powerful option to include nested designs.
- Added new options: import/export highlighted part of the design and create new blank design.
- Functionality of the Threhsold element was extended.
- New element: CounterRatio was added
- Bug in Resampler element was fixed.
- Added new element: ScalarBuffer. Last value is buffered and sent again when element is triggered.
- Added ExpressionEvaluator. This is simplified version of Evaluator for easier use with expressions.
- Extended functionality of Timer element to allow generate any time perdiod.
BioEra 1.4.19 was released on August 22
- Fixed bug in FileStorageSource, that prevented from reading latest BPA files.
- Fixed bug that impacted several elements which had option to browse a file.
BioEra 1.4.15 was released on August 16
- Modified the versioning process. From the next version the 1. will be omitted.
- Added possiblity to connect output with input of the same element.
- Added Polygraph - like Oscilloscope but with multiple traces.
- Added MenuItemControl - similarly like for toolbar, this allows further customization of user control with menus
- Added IconToolbarControl and ComboToolbarControl - new options to add icon or combo in Runtime's toolbar. The controls are connected with current design. This allows to create a more customized application and more sophisticated user interface.
- Added option for multi-channel archiving in standard EDF format: EDFFileReader and EDFFileWriter
- Added support for new EEG device: Neurobit Lite
- Java 1.5 is now supported to use with BioEra.
- Fixed a bug that caused inroper time calculation in BioEra. Processing was slower due to longer time delays between consecutive loops. For some reason this did not occur in test environment. This wa related to java bug: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4814012
- Added new element: PropertySetter - allows to dunamically set a value of a property of any element. Very unique and valuable functionality.
- Added new element: Iterator - allows to repeat series of actions
- Added new element: Interval - it creates impulse of precise length.
- Added new elements: SystemInteractor, CustomInteractor, ElementInteractor and SystemEventSource to allow better cooperation with design and operating system.
- Added new element: KeyInteractor, MouseInteractor, it can emulate keyboard or mouse key actions.
- Added Binary mode in Selector element to allow setting many outputs simultaneously.
- Added new element: GroupPropertySet, it allows to set properties of multiple elements (of the same type) simultaneously.
- Added new special input in each element. It allows to send events and to perform ususual (not stream oriented) actions.
BioEra 1.1.3 for Windows was released on May 17
- Added float numbers display in NumbericDisplay.
- Added new element: ExternalSource. It provides easy way for developers to add their data sources (e.g. from devices) into BioEra.
- Added new elements: VectorConstant and VectorConcatenator
- New option "Bring to front" lets to move chart in runtime window to the top layer. This helps managing charts in multi-layer runtime window.
BioEra Pro 1.1.0 for Windows was released on April 19
- Added option to open/load design files from Internet (URL).
- Added new element: VideoPlayer. It allows to play both video and DVD at a controllable rate, both positive and negative.
- Added new element: MouseInteractor. It allows to control mouse cursor position.
- Fixed a minor bug occuring during chart resize.
- Added new element: DeviceSet. It contains all biofeedback devices (with serial port) supported by BioEra and also simulator. From now it will be used in all example designs. In future, it will also have option to automatically recognize and configure devices available in system.
- Added new element: Resampler.
1.1pre9 (for any OS) released on February 14
- Hopefully fixed problem with non-moving elements in designer on Mac OS X.
- Modified (improved) how runtime charts are being edited (resized).
- Added new element: VectorCMixer. Works the same as CMixer but with a vector variable.
- Added new input in DVDPlayer to allow dynamically set position in movie.
- Improved Evaluator element. Before an invalid code could have prevented BioEra from starting. Extended default evaluation example.
- Added option to pause/resume whole processing.
1.1pre7 (for Windows) released on February 7
- Added option to set on/off messages in ToggleButton.
- BioEra on PDA with PET device was setup and work great! This is the first in the world portable biofeedback system with so high flexibility (to the best of my knowledge).
- Added support for new device: PET (EEG, EMG, ECK and GSR) from www.brainquiry.com
- FFTTransform was improved (no limitation for input signal rate) and simplified.
- New distributions of BioEra will be available starting from version 1.1.
- Default size of each element in designer can be now customized. BioEra keeps track of the last resize, and retrieves that when new element is being added.
- Improved MIDI element. Can be used now to play polyphonic sounds (multiple notes at a time) and control ON/OFF time of each note.
- Added new interactive element: PianoKeyboard. Can be used with MIDI.
- Add new element: DVDPlayer. It can be used for playing DVD but also for other media (similar like MediaPlayer but with much better native video support).
- Added new element: Evaluator, it provides ability to create custom routines from java source. It can be used for simple tasks such as expression evaluator or very advanced processing. The source code is compiled on-fly and executaion is as fast as in all other objects. User doesn't need to know anything about java or compilation to be able to create simple tasks here.
- Added color management in charts. All colors in charts can be now customized.
- Added color management in designer. Separated elements into groups, and made it possible to set colors separately for each group.
- Implemented conversions between rectangular and polar complex numbers in ComplexTranform.
- Added VideoScreenImageSource element. It provides a nice way to create a video of what is happening on screen.
- Added compatibility chart in manual explaining what support is available for some elements (like Video) on each OS.
- Added VideoFileImageSource, VideoFileImageWriter, VideoCameraImageSource element. Together with image elements, they can be used for video editing (mixing, zooming, rotating frames etc). The performance is good enough to perform simple video edition in real time or more advanced operations with a delay. All edit operations are being performed here on java Image object. This make it possible to reuse a range of available image libraries like ImageJ or JAI (Java Advanced Imaging).
- Added ObjectCounter element
- Added new elements for image processing: ImageDisplay, ImageMixer, ImageSequencer, ImageToMatrix, ImageTransform
- Added ability to stream matrixes (with using vector stream).
- Added new type of stream: object stream. It will be used to exchange non-numeric objects, e.g. events, texts, images etc.
- Implemented PatternTrainer and PatternRunner elements with neural networks and back propagation learning algorithm.
1.0.9 released on November 6, 2004
- Added new element VideoRecorder for video/audio recording. Could be useful in research with closed eyes (e.g. in a sleep).
- Updated Filter element with new version of Fidlib (added filter delay field).
- Added grid option on scales. All scales can also show now non-integer values.
- Added new element: MediaPlayer. It can play a video and/or audio stored in a file. See more information here.
- Rebuilt the process how designs are stored in memory (and design files). This is a preparation for multi-level structured (nested) designs (designs inside another design). This should solve problem with larger number of elements in a design and also should make it easier to reuse existing designs.
- Added random functions in Sequencer element.
- Changed output FFT values to pp (peak-to-peak). Before it was peak amplitude (half pp) of signal.
- Rebuilt signal ranges in BioEra. Before default signal range was always from 0 to MAX (positive). Now it is from -MAX/2 to +MAX/2. This was to simplify some operations like multiplication and get rid of all "balanced" functions that could cause confusion. This change may have significant impact on older designs, some elements parameters may need to be set again. Old archive files (only .bpa files) can be still used (are being converted automatically).
- Added ScalarCrossTransform and VectorCrossTransform elements. Both can calculate cross-correlation on input streams.
- Changed element names: ScalarTransform -> ScalarTimeTransform, ScalarSingleTransform -> ScalarInstantTransform, VectorTransform -> VectorTimeTransform, VectorSingleTransform -> VectorInstantTransform. Automatic conversion is being done from older designs.
- Support for digital filters was added in Filter element. Fidlib C-native library was used.
- Implemented "morph into" feature for quick replacement of element with another one, where all connections and properties remain the same.
- Fixed bug in ExcelFileWriter.
- Fixed bug in FFTTransform, the windowing function was being not properly calculated.
- Added Hamming windowing function in VectorSingleTransform.
- Added ScalarToLogical element. It was accidentially removed from previous versions.
- FFT2Transform element has been added. It is more specialized version of FFTTranform, that allows to work separately on complex parts of FFT input and output.
- BrainMaster element has been confirmed to work properly without device initialization.
- Added ABS function in VectorSingleTransform element.
- Added windowing function in StreamToVector element.
- Added ComplexFFTTransform, VectorToComplex, ComplexToVector
1.0.8 released on September 10, 2004
- Resolved problem with signal parameters when a design loop existed.
- Added VectorStorageWriter and VectorStorageSource for archiving vector streams. It functions the same as for scalars, but can be used to increase speed (no FFT calc) or save on disk space.
- Rebuilt and perfected core functionality of how signal parameters are being exchanged between elements.
- Added capability to set non integer (float) value of signal rate and physical ranges. Before they were only integers. Also changed the signal ranges (digital and physical) to min-max values to make a difference for non-symetrical signals.
- Fixed a bug in RMS and AVERAGE functions in VectorToScalar element. They did not consider the vector resolution, and therefore the result values did not reflect the real physical value. Proportions between results were ok.
- BioEra works on Mac OS! See picture. It has been confirmed that everything including access to serial port (with RXTX driver) work properly.
- Improved Threshold element. Now the threshold value can be set externally (by other element).
- Fixed a bug in Oscilloscope that caused little gaps in the drawing signal line.
- Added option to copy and paste block of elements in designer window.
- Fixed bug in WavFileWriter, signal was not being simmetrically saved before.
- Extended list of separators in ExcelFileWriter, before it was only semicolon.
- Added support for system dependent sound recording (useful on linux/unix/pda only).
- Implemented layers in chart runtime window. Now it is possible to lay one chart on top of other.
- Improved sequencing of elements initialization. Now they are prioritized so that earlier (closer to input) elements are automatically initialized earlier. This is to make sure, that all initialization parameters (being read from the predecessor like signal parameters) are actual.
- Added Vector3DDisplay element. It lets to view tri-dimensional chart from any angle.
- 3D graphics is now available in BioEra! See picture.
- Fixed the FileStorageSource element, it had been broken when there was a change in saving properties.
- Added new graph element: BoxDisplay. It can show a color rectangle (circle, triangle) and its size can be controled by input value. This element can be useful as a feedback for a few values (frequencies) simultaneously.
- BioEra's web site has been redesigned
1.0.7 released on July 26, 2004
- Added option to zoom elements in designer window. It can be helpful to show more elements or screen for larger desings.
- Added PCMAudioSource element - allows reading from audio source e.g. microphone. Main purpose for this element is to record short voice messages along with eeg traces to allow easier tracking later. It can be also used for voice analyzes.
- Added SteppedSoundFileReader element - extended version of SoundFileReader that allows to read many files.
- Added SetSignalParameters element - allows to set signal parameters manually.
- Added StatusML - it works like Status but ca have many lines.
- Implemented P3 protocol for ModularEEG in new ModEEG_P3 element
- BioEra was installed and run on PDA: picture
- Added ScalarSingleMap.
- Added KeyboarSource element, to get data from keyboard.
- Added Selector element. To allow dynamic choice between several options.
- Improved CMixer, the constant value can be now changed externally.
- Added Generator element. It can create various signals like sine or traingle.
- Added new elements: ScalarValue, Selector, Sequencer.
- Added new element PCMAudioPlayer for dynamic pcm sound playing.
1.0.6 released on June 12, 2004
- Added question dialog if the recent design should be saved when new design is being loaded.
- Added in menu: recent designs. Ability to reload quickly one of the recently used designs.
- Modified RawFileReader, RawFileWriter, FileStorageSource, FileStorageWriter, WavFileWriter. The file path can be now chosen with file browser.
- Added option to modify design settings that were earlier constant.
- Added new element: SoundFileReader. It can be used to import data from a sound sample (and analyze it). Eventually it will be used for dynamically constructed sounds (for example for binaural beats).
- Added new element: ProgressBarDisplay. It works like BarDisplay, but horizontally.
- Added new element: Notice. It can popup a dialog window with one of defined text messagess.
- Added InteractiveScalarSource. This is more advanced version of Button element. Unlike Button, it allows to send any value to output, not just logical.
- Added more information in each design file about who created the design and creation date.
- Rebuilt the methodology how element properties are stored in design file. Before it was simplified (conversion of table to strings etc.), now it is fully flexible, elements can store nested properties and arrays on many levels. Previous designs will be automatically converted to new format. Eventually this change should also lead to higher flexibility in GUI.
- Added new element: Status. It can shows in chart a text message selected by input value.
- Added new interactive element: ToggleButton. Previously created Button is momentary button.
- Added new interactive element: Button.
- Added support for BrainMaster.
- Fixed bugs in Pocket-EEG/HEG element.
- Added information about bioera version in each design file.
- Added option to set DTR/RTS in SerialPort element.
1.0.5 released on May 14, 2004
- Added new element: Decimator
- Added new element Pocket-EEG/HEG. It provides interface to new biofeedback devices: Pocket-I and Pocket-II (Abhayamudra) from www.pocket-neurobics.com.
- Added option to show dynamic status info on an element in designer window.
- Added more scales to define amplitude range in Oscilloscope and VectorLineDisplay.
- Added new input in MIDI element to allow controlling of the volume.
- Added new SerialPort element, previous SerialPortDevice element was depreciated (still available but not recommended for further use). New element gives more options to choose from, for example it allows to use gnu.io implementation.
- Added new option in FFTTransform, so that it can automatically adjust FFT window length, if the input rate is not power of 2.
- Added new element: Threshold.
- Added new type of pipe: complex.
- Added LogicalMixer and ScalarToLogical elements.
- Added ActivityDetector element.
- Added new Valve element. It can be used to control scalar stream.
- Added new type of pipe: logical.
- Name and project BioPro has been changed to BioEra.
- It is possible now to highlight, delete and move group of elements.
1.0.4 released on April 19, 2004
- Added RS (Root of Squares) function in VectorToScalar.
- Functionality of RangeFilter was changed. Now it is possible to define only one range (before it was possible to define array of ranges). It is possible to accomplish previous functionality by connecting a few RangeFilter elements
- Added option to choose vertical scale (microvolts) in RangeFilter and RangeMapper.
- Added RMS averaging function in VectorToScalar and VectorSingleTransform.
- Added option to increase resolution of FFT output. Before it was always same as input's resolution. Now it can be set to 15 bits.
- It is possible now to choose type of FFTTransform: Integer, Float or Native
- I was notfified, that sometimes serial port doesn't work in v1.0.3. To fix the problem you can copy start.bat from v1.0.2 into 1.0.3
- Windowing option was added in FFTTransform: TRIANGULAR, HANNING, HAMMING, BLACKMAN.
- FormatConverter was improved, more conversion functions were added (e.g. PCM).
- added new element: TimeRangeFilter.
- started creating automated unit testing for elements. This is to make sure that future modifications will not alter current functionality. This is also another verification that elements behave as they are supposed to now.
- modified how processing is done in VectorTransform. Before, first output sample was available only after "Samples number" samples arrived to input. Now, output rate is precisely the same as the input rate. For the first sampleNo bytes, function is performed on already available data.
- split ScalarTransform into two elements: new element is ScalarSingleTransform.
- split VectorTransform into two elements: new element is VectorSingleTransform.
- fixed major bug affecting all Vector elements.
- changed names of the elements classes so that they better describe functionality. Previous designs will be automatically converted, do not need to be readjusted manually.
LinearMixer -> Mixer
LinearCMixer -> CMixer
LinearCounter -> Counter
LinearFormatter -> Formatter
LinearMultiplexer -> Multiplexer
MultiLinearToVector -> ScalarsToVector
LinearRangeFilter -> RangeFilter
LinearRangeMapper -> RangeMapper
LinearRateLimiter -> RateLimiter
LinearTransform -> ScalarTransform
LinearDisplay -> Oscilloscope
LinearToVector -> StreamToVector
1.0.3_1 released on March 31, 2004
- fixed bug when classes from /impl folder were not being loaded
1.0.3 released on March 31, 2004
- fixed bug in 1.0.2 that prevented from seeing list of all elements properly.
- improved and added functionality in VectorLineDisplay.
- added more info fields in SubVector element.
- improved functionality of vector processing, now physical values are double (not integers anymore).
- improved SimulationSource element, amplitudes (if not set) are automatically assigned for frequencies.
- improved FFTransform element, the response time can be now less then 1s, for example 0.25s etc.
- added new option in SimulationSource: output sample rate can be set
- added new TimeRange feature. If FileStorageSource defines a time range, then the same time values are shown on LinearDisplay and VectorLineDisplay charts. This is helpful when analysing smaller portions of the recording.
- added new element LinearCMixer
- to allow operations on signal with constant value
- improved font sizing in NumericDisplay chart.
- added new powerful OrbitalDisplay graphic feedback element.
- added another option to vector display (along with bars).
1.0.2 released on March 17, 2004
- added new perpendicular functions in VectorTransform element.
- added support for NeuroServer, both for sending and receiving data.
- added LinearFormatter element that allows various conversions on data length.
- removed option to choose number of bytes in network elements and stream elements. The same functionality can be kept with using LinearFormatter element with conjunction to previous elements.
- modified how structured property is saved in design file. Now only selected index is saved, but not the elements. This is to allow easier further extensions of the element.
- added option to read archive from within specified time range.
- option to subtract bias was added in FFTTransform element.
- name of the graphic chart is displayed now in NumericDisplay element on Runtime window.
- functionality of LinearRateLimitter was thoroughly changed. Before rate was calculated globally since processing started. Now it is calculated within specified timeRange. Designs that uses this element from previous versions of BioEra will not work and need to be readjusted. New version is more flexible and embraces functionality available in previous one.
- added new option in FileStorageSource: keepOriginalTime
- added new option in FileStorageSource: readChunk
- added new field in FileStorageSource: Loaded file
- processing is now being automatically stopped on exit (therefore invocation of stop() method is guaranteed)
1.0.1 released on March 8, 2004
- added new function PEAK_TO_PEAK in LinearTransform
- added time period option in LinearCounter
- fixed bug in FileStorageSource
- added time markers option in FileStorageWriter
- added new function INVOCATION in LinearCounter
- improved highlighting of element connections in Designer window
1.0 released on March 3, 2004